Ketogenics Calls

4/14/2016

Loren Prince before AfterLoren Prince

I’m 36 years old and have been keto for 2 years. I’ve went from a size 18/20W to a 2/4 and lost 115lbs. The most exciting part is what has happened to my health! My cholesterol (mainly my triglycerides) have went down quite significantly as I was on the verge of needing medication. My BP has went from 140/90 (that was on a good day) to 100/63 typically now! I used to ache daily and now experience no inflammation in my body. I’ve also seen digestive issues I used to have completely go away. I take absolutely no medication at all! 90% of my weight loss was from diet alone! The other 10% I attribute to the muscle I’ve built at the gym! I lift weights and do a variety of cardio (although my cardio is always kept to 20-30 min).

 

5/26/16

Shane Rizzuto and Steve Wheeler discuss their time at the CMC and their time spent with Jimmy Moore.

6/9/15

Shane Rizzuto discusses getting exercise around the truck and walking. Leesa Rutherford discusses the challenges women face with the Keto lifestyle.

Advertisements