Here are some fun riddles to test your noggin’.
No peeking at the answers til you’re about to burst.
1. It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you’ll die. What is it?
2. It walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three legs in the evening. What is it? (An oldie but a goody)
3. I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
4. What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
5. I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breath on this terrestrial ball. What am I?
6. At night they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
7. There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?
8. What is in seasons, seconds, centuries and minutes but not in decades, years or days?
9. Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.
10. The one who makes it, sells it. The one who buys it, never uses it. The one that uses it never knows that he’s using it. What is it?
That’s enough for now. Watch for more soon.