1. Which breakfast cereal has the most sugar per serving?
A. Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats
B. Post Cocoa Pebbles
C. General Mills Oatmeal Crisp Hearty Raisin
2. Which of these has the most sugar?
A. Three French crullers from Dunkin’ Donuts
B. A Klondike Ice Cream Sandwich
C. A 20-ounce bottle of Glaceau Defense Raspberry-Apple Vitamin Water
3. Which of these snacks has the least sugar?
A. A 4-ounce serving cup of Mott’s Original Applesauce
B. A 6-ounce container of Yoplait Original 99% Fat Free Lemon Burst
C. Six Pepperidge Farm Mint Milano cookies
4. Which half-cup serving of these icy desserts is highest in sugar?
A. Haagen-Dazs Zesty Lemon Sorbet
B. Haagen-Dazs Frozen Yogurt, Vanilla
C. Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream, Vanilla
5. How many sugar cubes’ worth of sugar are found in a 7-Eleven Super Big Gulp Coca-Cola?
6. Which of these snacks has the most sugar?
A. a quarter-cup of Ocean Spray Craisins, Original
B. a quarter-cup of Sun-Maid Yogurt Raisins
C. One Twinkie snack cake
7. Which of these fruits has the least sugar?
A. Red Delicious apple
B. Granny Smith apple
C. Navel orange
8. If you are going to eat a dessert or sweet snack, it’s better for your body to get sugar from:
A. Molasses or honey
B. High-fructose corn syrup or other corn sweeteners
C. Whether it’s called sugar, honey or sweetie pie, sugar is sugar.