1. The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
2. What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?
3. What English word has three consecutive double letters?
4. What’s black when you get it, red when you use it, and white when you’re all through with it?
5. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?
6. I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
Will soon turn red
7. I know a word of letters three. Add two, and fewer there will be.
8. give you a group of three. One is sitting down, and will never get up. The second eats as much as is given to him, yet is always hungry. The third goes away and never returns.
9. When young, I am sweet in the sun.
When middle-aged, I make you gay.
When old, I am valued more than ever.
10. All about, but cannot be seen,
Can be captured, cannot be held,
No throat, but can be heard.